An international selection for Auto type XXIV
with the unusual addition of Power Fordson Major - some tractor auto type.
If wonderful hand-lettered auto type does it for you check out our full collection here
or if you would rather see cars in full, check out our sister blog, Super Ninety
It's that time of year, the last few weekends have been car show-tastic so we have lots of new Auto Type
to post up. Here's the first batch - mainly American with a couple of British classics thrown in for good measure!
Check out the full collection here
Auto Type XXII
- Always a petrol heads dream, Goodwood Festival of Speed didn't disappoint again this year. Although there's a high percentage of new stuff, there's still plenty of oldies. Here's a selection... enjoy!
You can see our full collection of Auto Type here
and if classic cars get your blood pumping, check out our sister blog Super Ninety
for some beauties.
Auto Type XXI
- some home grown and some more exotic examples from Goodwood Breakfast Club and last weekends GRRC classic track day.
I think the Mercedes Unimog has got to be the favourite of this bunch, it's not everyday you see that and I really like the type.
Roll on Summer car shows, to re-stock the Auto Type vaults. In the meantime, check out the rest of my collection here
Auto type XX
- Lots more gorgeous marques including some English, Italian and American classics. I think these were taken at Goodwood Revival
last year, which is always an amazing gathering of classic cars.
It's been a long, long Winter of no car shows, so I'm already looking forward to the new season!
See our previous Auto Type posts here
or check out our full collection on Flickr
Here's some fabulous European, US and Japanese Auto type
to start off the new year. Best enjoyed with a hot drink (or something stronger) and left-over Christmas chocolate!
More fabulous Auto Type from my travels, though I can't actually remember where these were taken. As ever they all have their charms, but it's the goofy, 'Rover 110' type that I'm drawn to the most - I think it's the R and the E, they seem almost hand drawn.
There's plenty more to see in my Auto Type Flickr collection
or see previous Auto Type posts here
Auto Type XVII
- more delicious logos from the world of automobiles. There are some gorgeous big numbers in this selection - my favourite is the 260/V8 at the top.
It's Goodwood Revival this weekend - 3 days of classic racing, so stand by for lots more auto type in the coming weeks!
If you can't wait to see more, take a look at our previous Auto Type posts here
or check out our Flickr set
I have been very busy snapping these fabulous examples of auto type recently - it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!
As ever, some wonderfully rare examples with many Italian marques today.
See our full Auto Type collection on Flickr here
or look through other Automobilia posts here
We've just updated our Racing Numbers
Flickr set with some mighty fine examples, so if you need some numeric inspiration, check them out here
Auto Type XV
- As promised, here's the second installment of the auto type I snapped at The Goodwood Festival of Speed. Again some rare beauties like the Chaparral (you don't see many of those around!) and some lovely typography. I love the Renault 3 one - so clumsy it works!
See the full collection here
More fabulous Auto Type
spotted and snapped at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend. It's all about the old cars for me and there were plenty to look at including quite a few rare beasts.
These are only half the auto type pics I took in one day - more to come later in the week!
View our full collection here
and if you're a bit of a petrol head on the quiet, check out the beauties over on Super Ninety
Auto Type XIII
- a few more additions to our auto type collection, including some from a couple of lovely commercial vehicles.
See our full collection here
and if autos are your thing, check out our sister blog Super Ninety
Auto Type XII
- Some fine new additions to our collection - loving the quirky Corsair typeface (top).
We've now got quite a collection - if Auto Type does it for you check out the full set here
or if the cars themselves are more your bag, hop over to our sister blog Super Ninety